August 28th, 2013 / By Angelo Lorenzo / No Comments
If you run a Windows box, you may have noticed that your RED Rocket card is sometimes unavailable in Redcine-X Pro or other apps. There are two primary reasons for this: a previously opened video app never released access to your RED Rocket, or your RED Rocket was disabled because you put your computer to sleep or hibernation.
To fix the issue, do the following:
- Close all apps that want or need access to your RED Rocket
- Open your control panel and select the Device Manager
- Find your RED Rocket listed under the category “Sound, video and game controllers”
- Right click your RED Rocket and select “Disable”
- Immediately follow by right clicking your RED Rocket and selecting “Enable”